Psychoanalytic Research Training Program
July 16-20, 2013 in New Haven, CT
A Project of the Psychoanalytic Psychodynamic Research Society
At the Research Training Program, pre- and post-doctoral fellows present about proposed research, receive consultation from faculty, and provide feedback on other fellows' work.
Other information also available from:
- International Journal of Psychoanalysis (1997), vol 78, pp. 643-651
- The American Psychoanalyst, Dec. 2004
- Ask members of the faculty listed below or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Faculty from recent past and/or current program include:
- Peter Fonagy, Ph.D,
- Patrick Luyten, Ph.D.
- Mary Target, Ph.D.
- Andrew Gerber, M.D., Ph.D.
- Carl Lejuez, Ph.D.
- Susan Bers, Ph.D.
- John Clarkin, Ph.D.
- David Reiss, M.D.
- John Auerbach, Ph.D.
- Robert Waldinger, M.D.
- Helena Rutherford, Ph.D.
- Linda Mayes, M.D.
- Chris Fowler, Ph.D.
- Golan Sharar, Ph.D.
- Steven Huprich, Ph.D.
How To Apply
Applicants need to come with a research project/question and a beginning research design that they want consultation on. They also need to be prepared to present their ideas to the research group. Applications should be submitted via email to Linda Mayes, email@example.com, and Marion Mayes, firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications must be received by May 1, 2013 to be considered. Applicants will be informed of our decision by May 15, 2013.
The application should include:
- A brief CV
- A 200 word abstract of the applicant’s research interests and goals
- A description of the applicant’s current research involvement and the project the applicant plans to present at the meeting including details on the research plan and design (up to 4 pages)
- A set of questions for which the applicant is seeking research consultation (up to 1 page)
- For predoctoral applicants — a letter from the dissertation adviser stating support for the applicant’s seeking consultation
For more information, contact Linda Mayes, M.D.
Yale Child Study Center, 30 S. Frontage Road, New Haven, CT 06520
T: 203-785-7211 F: 203-785-7926 E: email@example.com
or visit www.pprsonline.org/training-program