- Where can I find the current per diem and mileage rates?
- Where can I find a Casual (Temporary) Employee Time sheet?
- How do I get IT help?
Mark Lazarus is the Child Study Center’s Desktop Support Technician (DSP). The process for getting help is as follows (under no circumstances should you be contacting the DSP directly):
Call the Help Desk FIRST for all general issues at 230-432-9000 or 203-785-3200. The Help Desk is open from 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. If the Help Desk is unable to help you remotely (the technician will usually remotely log in to your computer after you give permission), the Help Desk technician will submit a ticket that will be routed to our DSP.
For other, more routine services, such as new computer set up, you may email firstname.lastname@example.org. A ticket will be created and the request will be routed to our DSP. The following information must be included in the email:
Full Name and Net ID of user
Location of device
Any specific instructions (contact before coming, come on a specific date or time, etc.)collapse
- How do I post to a YSM calendar?
- Nearly all websites within the Yale School of Medicine have a department calendar. Some departments (such as the Child Study Center) have several calendars for different functions (such as Grand Rounds, Autism Program, Internal ONLY, etc). Click here to watch a video that shows you in detail how to post an event to the School of Medicine main event calendar, as well as to other organization's calendars at the school. The video takes you through various features and available options.collapse
- How can I get a copy of my paystub?
- www.yale.edu/portal In the My Yale box Click on My Pay and Info linkcollapse
- Where can I find information about YSM and YNHH conference room space?
- Where can I find information about Yale benefits?
- Where can I find the University Tax ID number?
- How do I edit my Faculty Profile?
To edit your Faculty profile go to: http://profile.yale.edu/profile_home/page.asp
Choose Edit Your Profile(from the line beneath Faculty Profile Project ) you will need to log in.
From there you will be able to add an assitant - Assistants- click on+ add an assistantcollapse
- Where can I find a list of Yale buildings?
- What rooms are available for clinical and research assessments?
- How do I dispose of a computer or monitor or other electronic equipment?
Universal Waste & Used Electronics
Universal Waste is handled by the Office of Environmental Health & Safety (EHS)
Request a pick up for your Universal Waste items here.
What to Recycle as Universal Waste:
§monitors, keyboards, mice, scanners, & printers
§radios & televisions
§VCRs & camcorders
§CD, DVD, & mp3 players
§telephones & cell phones
§lead acid, lithium, rechargeable, & button batteries
§fluorescent bulbs (long & CFLs)
The following items are NOT Universal Waste, no EHS pick up required:
§no paper shredderscollapse