Kyle Dean Pruett MD
Clinical Professor in the Child Study Center; Clin Prof Psychiatry & Sch of Nursing
Departments & Organizations
1. Developmental consequences of father involvement in child development. Longitudinal study - 10 yrs. (in progress) 2. Development of creativity in children 3. Effects of Divorce Process on Families with Young Children 4. Reducing child neglect, abandonment and abuse by engaging at-risk fathers early in the lives of their children; randomized clinical trial of 700 families. International replication underway in Canada 5. Developmental effects of media exposure on young children more...
- M.D., Tufts University, 1969
- Panter-Brick C., Burgess A., Eggerman M., McAllister F., Pruett K., Leckman J., (2014 in press) A game change in Parenting Interventions: A Systematic Review of the Global Evidence Base with Recommendations on Father Engagement. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry.
- Cowan, P. A., Cowan, C. P., Pruett, M. K., Pruett, K., & Gillette, P. (2014). Evaluating a Couples Group to Enhance Father Involvement in Low-Income Families Using a Benchmark Comparison. Family Relations, 63(3), 356-370.
- Pruett, K., Shashank, J., Martin, A., (2010) Thinking About Prescribing; The Psychology of Psychopharmacology, The Textbook of Child and Adolescent Psychopharmacology, ed. Martin, A, Scahill, L., Kratochvil C., Oxford University Press, London