Yann B Poncin MD
Assistant Professor in the Child Study Center
Departments & Organizations
Child and adolescent psychiatry, psychopharmacology, individual therapy, and parent guidance for a range of emotional and behavioral concerns. more...
- BACH OTHER, Columbia University,
- B.A., University of California at Berkeley, 05/1988
- M.D., Temple University, 2000
- Thomas PK, Poncin YP. Psychopharmacology for the Boards. Oxford University Press, New York, NY 2011
- Poncin Y.B., Thomas, P.K. Lewis's Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Review: 1400 Questions to Help You Pass the Boards. Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, Philadelphia, PA, 2009.
- Poncin Y.B., Westphal A., Scahill L.S. Miscellaneous Psychopharmacological Agents. In Dulcan M, editor. American Psychiatric Publishing Textbook of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, 4th ed., Washington, DC, 2009.