Patricio Fischman M.D.
Assistant Professor (Adjunct) in the Child Study Center
Adult Psychiatry (UCSF), Child and Adolescent Psychiatry (Yale CSC), MPH (Yale EPH).
Currently in private practice in Santiago, Chile.
Leading Telepsychiatry National Project in Chile.
Yale CSC - Chilean Society of Child Psychiatry & Neurology: Live Televideoconferences providing CME through periodic seminars by Yale CSC faculty.
Professor Child Psychiatry Calvo Mckenna Pediatric Hospital-Diego Portales University, Santiago, Chile
Education & Training
- University of Chile (1981)
- Post-Doctoral Fellowship
- Langley Porter Psychiatric Inst., University of California San Francisco (UCSF), Drug Dependence Research Center (1982 - 1983)
- Resident Adult Psychiatry
- University of California San Francisco Medical Center (UCSF), Langley Porter Psychiatric Institute (1983 - 1986)
- Resident in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
- Yale Child Study Center, Dept. Child Psychiatry, Yale University, Yale New Haven Hospital (1986 - 1988)
- Clinical Research Fellowship
- Yale Child Study Center, Dept. Child Psychiatry, Yale University (1988 - 1990)
- Yale EPH, Epidemiology & Public Health, Yale University (1988 - 1990)