Erin M. Warnick PhD
Associate Research Scientist in the Child Study Center
Departments & Organizations
- B.A., Lewis and Clark College, 2001
- Ph.D., Yale University, 2006
- Warnick, E.M., Bracken, M., and Kasl, S. (2008). Screening Efficiency of the Child Behavior Checklist and Strengths and Difficulties Questionnaire: A Systematic Review. Child and Adolescent Mental Health, 13 (3), 140-147.
- Warnick, E.M., Weersing, V.R., Scahill, L., and Woolston, J. (2009). Selecting Measures for Use in Child Mental Health Services: A Scorecard Approach. Administration and Policy in Mental Health and Mental Health Services Research, 36, 112-122.
- Warnick, E.M., Gonzalez, A., Weersing, V.R., Scahill, L., & Woolston, J. (2011). Defining Dropout from Youth Psychotherapy: How Definitions Shape the Prevalence and Predictors of Attrition. Child and Adolescent Mental Health, Early View, DOI: 10.1111/j.1475-3588.2011.00606.x.