Brian Reichow PhD, BCBA-D
Assistant Professor (Adjunct) in the Child Study Center
Translation of research to practice
- Reichow, B., Doehring, P., Cicchetti, D. V., & Volkmar, F. R. (Eds.). (2011). Evidence-based practices and treatments for children with autism. New York, NY: Springer.
- Reichow, B., & Volkmar, F. (2012). Social skills group interventions for autism spectrum disorders in individuals aged 6 to 21 years. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews, 2012(7), CD008511. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD008511.
- Reichow, B., Halpern, J., Steinhoff, T., Letsinger, N., Naples, A., & Volkmar, F. R. (2012). Characteristics and quality of autism websites. Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders.
- McPartland, J. C., Reichow, B., & Volkmar, F. R. (2012). Sensitivity and specificity of proposed DSM-5 diagnostic criteria for autism spectrum disorder. Journal of the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, 51(4), 368-383.
- Reichow, B., Barton, E. E., Boyd, B. A., & Hume, K. (2011). Early intensive behavioral intervention for increasing functional behaviors and skills for young children with autism spectrum disorders. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews, 2011(8), CD009260. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD009260.
- Reichow, B., & Volkmar, F. R. (2010). Best-evidence synthesis of social skills interventions for individuals with autism spectrum disorders. Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders, 40(2), 149-166.
- Reichow, B., & Wolery, M. (2009). Comprehensive synthesis of early intensive behavioral interventions for young children with autism based on the UCLA Young Autism Project model. Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders, 39(1), 23-41.