Brian Reichow PhD, BCBA-D
Assistant Professor (Adjunct) in the Child Study Center
Departments & Organizations
Evidence-Based Practice Treatment research Translation of research to practice more...
- B.A., University of North Carolina @ Chapel Hill, 2000
- M.S., Vanderbilt University, 2006
- Ph.D., Vanderbilt University, 2008
- Reichow, B., Doehring, P., Cicchetti, D. V., & Volkmar, F. R. (Eds.). (2011). Evidence-based practices and treatments for children with autism. New York, NY: Springer.
- Reichow, B., & Volkmar, F. (2012). Social skills group interventions for autism spectrum disorders in individuals aged 6 to 21 years. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews, 2012(7), CD008511. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD008511.
- Reichow, B., Halpern, J., Steinhoff, T., Letsinger, N., Naples, A., & Volkmar, F. R. (2012). Characteristics and quality of autism websites. Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders.