Peter Fonagy PhD, FBA
Clinical Professor in the Child Study Center
Departments & Organizations
- B.S., University College London, 1974
- Ph.D., University College, London, 1980
- British Psychological Society, 1980
- Bateman, A & Fonagy, P (In Press). Handbook of Mentalizing in Mental Health Practice. Arlington: American Psychiatric Association.
- Sharp, C., Ha, C., & Fonagy, P. (2011). “Get them before they get you”: Trust, trustworthiness and social cognition in boys with and without externalizing behavior problems. Development and Psychopatholog,y, 23(2), 647–65.
- Fonagy, P., Twemlow, S.W., Vernberg, E.M., Nelson, J.M., Dill, E.J., Little, T.D. & Sargent, J.A. (2009) A cluster randomized controlled trial of child-focused psychiatric consultation and a school systems-focused intervention to reduce aggression. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, 50(5), 607–616.