Lisa Creane Hayden PhD Clin
Clinical Instructor in the Child Study Center
Departments & Organizations
Attachment; Developmental Trauma; Psychiatric Course of Illness; Intergenerational Transmission of Mental Illness; Transacational Models; Family Functioning; Treatment Efficacy; Dialectical Behavior Therapy; Memory; Executive Functioning more...
- B.A., Brown University, 1986
- Ph.D. Clin, University of Rhode Island, 1994
- Parade, S., Kopko, K., Hayden, L., Schiller, M., Seifer, R. & Dickstein, S. (2011). Timing and severity of maternal depression: Links with infant mental health in the early postpartum period. Submitted to Infant Mental Health Journal.
- Valentino, K., Bridgett, D. & Hayden, L. (2011). Abuse, depression, executive functioning and overgeneral memory among a psychiatric sample of children and adolescents. Submitted to Journal of Clinical child and Adolescent Psychology.
- Seifer, R., Sameroff, A.J., Dickstein, S., Schiller, M., & Hayden, L.C. (2004). Your own children are special: Clues to the sources of reporting bias in temperament assessment. Infant Behavior and Development, 27: 323-341.