Frank John Ninivaggi MD
Assistant Clinical Professor in the Child Study Center and of Psychiatry; Associate Attending, Yale-New Haven Hospital
Departments & Organizations
- M.D., Albany Medical College, 1973
- Yale University School of Medicine, 1975
- Biomental Child Development: Perspectives on Psychology and Parenting. 2012. Lanham, MD:Rowman & Littlefield Press.
- 'Malingering' in Kaplan & Sadock's "Comprehensive Textbook of Psychiatry 9th edition" 2009.
- Envy Theory: Perspectives on the Psychology of Envy. 2010. Lantham, MD: Rowman & Littlefield Publishers. Ayurveda: A Comprehensive Guide to Traditional Indian Medicine for the West. 2008. Westport, CT: Praeger publishers. Borderline Intellectual Functioning and Academic Problems, (2005, 2009) in Kaplan & Sadock's Comprehensive Textbook of Psychiatry. Philadelphia: PA, Lippincott Williams and Wilkins. Biomental Child Development: Perspectives on Psychology and Parenting. 2012. Lanham, MD: Rowman & Littlefield Press.