Frank John Ninivaggi MD
Assistant Clinical Professor in the Child Study Center and of Psychiatry; Associate Attending, Yale-New Haven Hospital
Associate Attending, Yale New Haven Hospital
Contributor to Kaplan & Sadock's Comprehensive Textbook of Psychiatry, "Borderline Intellectual Functioning", and "Malingering," in 8th, 9th, & 10th editions, 2005 , 2009, & 2015.
Most recent publication:
1. Envy Theory: Perspectives on the Psychology of Envy. 2010. Lanham, MD: Rowman & Littlefield Publishers.
2. Biomental Child Development: Perspectives on Psychology and Parenting. 2013, Lanham, MD: Rowman & Littlefield Publishers.
3. Ayurveda: A Comprehensive Guide to Traditional Indian Medicine for the West. 2008,Lanham, MD: Rowman & Littlefield Publishers.
Education & Training
- Albany Medical College (1973)
- Yale University School of Medicine, Yale Chile Study Center (1972 - 1975)
- Board Certification
- Psychiatry, Board Certified (1993)