Psychiatry and Psychology
Public Health Interests
Adolescent Health; Mental Health
Professor Euripedes study obsessive compulsive disorders and since 2007 started to study child and adolescent development trying to understand risk factors for development mental diseases.
Extensive Research Description
- Comorbidities Trajectory in Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
- Neural Circuits and Biological Markers Involved in Obsessive-Compulsive Behavior by Paradigms of Fear and Anxiety
- National Institute of Science and Technology Developmental Psychiatry for Children and adolescents
- A Multicenter Sequential Multiple Assignment Randomized Trial (SMART) for children with OCD
- Scholar High risk cohort study for the development of psychopathology and resilience – PREVENTION Study
- Butantã (SP) Birth Cohort
- Pregnant Women Cohort Study
- Late-onset obsessive-compulsive disorder: Risk factors and correlates Author(s): Frydman, I.; do Brasil, P. E.; Torres, A. R.; et al. Source: J Psychiatr Res Volume: 49 Pages: 68-74 Published: 2014
- GENTIL, ANDRE F. ; Lopes, Antonio C. ; Dougherty, Darin D. ; RÜCK, CHRISTIAN ; Mataix-Cols, David ; LUKACS, TEAGAN L. ; CANTERAS, MIGUEL M. ; ESKANDAR, EMAD N. ; LARSSON, K. JOHAN ; Hoexter, Marcelo Q. ; Batistuzzo, Marcelo C. ; GREENBERG, BENJAMIN D. ; Miguel, Euripedes C. . Hoarding symptoms and prediction of poor response to limbic system surgery for treatment-refractory obsessive-compulsive disorder. Journal of Neurosurgery, 2014.
- TEIXEIRA, A. L. ; RODRIGUES, D. H. ; MARQUES, A.H. ; MIGUEL, E. C. ; FONTENELLE, L. F. . Searching for the immune basis of obsessive-compulsive disorder.. Neuroimmunomodulation, v. 1, p. 152-158, 2014.
- The Dimensional Yale-Brown Obsessive-Compulsive Scale (DY-BOCS): an instrument for assessing obsessive-compulsive symptom dimensions Author(s): ROSARIO-CAMPOS, MC; MIGUEL, EC; QUATRANO, S; et al. Source: MOLECULAR PSYCHIATRY Volume: 11 Issue: 5 Pages: 495-504 Published: MAY 2006
- A POSITRON EMISSION TOMOGRAPHIC STUDY OF SIMPLE PHOBIC SYMPTOM PROVOCATION Author(s): RAUCH, SL; SAVAGE, CR; ALPERT, NM; et al. Source: ARCHIVES OF GENERAL PSYCHIATRY Volume: 52 Issue: 1 Pages: 20-28 Published: JAN 1995
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder phenotypes: implications for genetic studies Author(s): MIGUEL, EC; LECKMAN, JF; RAUCH, S; et al. Source: MOLECULAR PSYCHIATRY Volume: 10 Issue: 3 Pages: 258-275 Published: MAR 2005