With support from the U.S. Department of Education, the School Development Program has workd in the following five school districts:
- Lowndes County Public Schools, Alabama
- Bridgeport Public Schools, Bridgeport, Connecticut
- Laurel Public Schools, Laurel, Delaware
- Ponce, Puerto Rico
- Lexington City Schools, Lexington, North Carolina
- Click here to hear Jackie Miller, principal of South Lexington School, talk about how she and her colleagues used the Comer Process to turn around their school.
- Click here to hear Betty Pope, Lexington's 2009 Teacher of the Year, describe the effects of the Comer Process on her and her colleagues.
- Click here to hear Camille Cooper talk about the Balanced Curriculum process with Lexington's 3rd and 4th grade teachers.