Child Study Center at Madison
Our Madison location is closing effective May 31, 2013. Our faculty will continue providing the full range of services listed below at the Yale Child Study Center site at 230 South Frontage Road, New Haven, CT.
If you wish to make a referral or have questions about our services, please call 203-785-2540.At the Yale Child Study Center at Madison we employ a multidisciplinary approach to provide a range of diagnostic and treatment services for toddlers, children, adolescents and adults who may be struggling with anxiety, depression, behavioral problems, social issues, learning difficulties, or other symptoms of concern.
The following services are available for individuals across the entire lifespan:
- Short and long term psychotherapy
- Psychiatric evaluations
- Medication evaluation and management
- Psychological/neuropsychological evaluations
- Developmental assessments
- Psychoeducational assessments
- Academic skills assessments and therapy
- Autism Spectrum Disorder evaluations
- Speech and language evaluations
- Parent guidance and consultations
- School consultations and observations
- Educational consultations
- In-services for parents, schools and community groups
- Psychological testing
- New diagnoses and second opinions
- Social Skills groups
- Parenting groups
The Yale Child Study Center Madison Practice is staffed by child psychiatrists, psychologists, social workers and speech-language clinicians, drawn from the faculty of the Center with some participation of trainees in child psychiatry and psychology.