Carla E. Marin PhD
Associate Research Scientist in the Child Study Center
Departments & Organizations
assessment and treatment of pediatric anxiety; anxiety sensitivity; the role of parental control in anxiety in youth; cultural considerations in the assessment and treatment of youth anxiety
- BA, Florida International University, 2002
- Ph.D., Florida International University, 2010
- Jones, J. D., Lebowitz, E. R., Marin, C. E., & Stark, K. D. (in press). Family accommodation mediates the association between anxiety symptoms in mothers and children. Journal of Child and Adolescent Mental Health, 27(1): xx-xx.
- Hudson, J. L., Keers, R., Roberts, S., Coleman, J. R., Breen, G., Arendt, K., ... & Eley, T. C. (2015). Clinical Predictors of Response to Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy in Pediatric Anxiety Disorders: The Genes for Treatment (GxT) Study. Journal of the American Academy of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Wergeland, G. J. H., Fjermestad, K. W., Marin, C. E., Haugland, B. S. M., Silverman, W. K., Öst, L. G., ... & Heiervang, E. R. (2015). Predictors of dropout from community clinic child CBT for anxiety disorders. Journal of Anxiety Disorders.