Carla E. Marin PhD
Associate Research Scientist in the Child Study Center
Departments & Organizations
assessment and treatment of pediatric anxiety; anxiety sensitivity; the role of parental control in anxiety in youth; the role of Latino culture in anxiety
- BA, Florida International University, 2002
- M.S., Florida International University, 2006
- Ph.D., Florida International University, 2010
- Marin, C. E., Rey, Y., & Silverman, W. K. (in press). Diagnostic interviews. In B. McLeod, A. Jensen-Doss, and T. H. Ollendick (Eds.). Handbook of child and adolescent diagnostic and behavioral assessment. New York: Guilford Publications.
- Rey, Y., Marin, C. E., & Silverman, W. K., (2013). Assessment of anxiety disorders: Categorical and dimensional perspectives. In R. Vasa and A. K. Roy (Eds.). Pediatric anxiety disorders: A Clinical Guide. New York: Springer.
- Rey, Y., Marin, C. E., & Silverman, W. K. (2011). Failures in cognitive behavior therapy for children. Journal of Clinical Psychology, 67, 1140—1150.