Michele Anne Goyette-Ewing PhD
Associate Research Scientist in the Child Study Center; Director, Psychology Training
Departments & Organizations
Clinical Interests: child psychology; psychological assessment; educational evaluations; learning disabilities; parenting. Research Interests: longitudinal followup of children diagnosed with autism more...
- B.A., Brown University, 1982
- Ph.D., Yale University, 1992
- Stahl, S.S., Close, N., & Goyette-Ewing, M. (in press). Mental health consultation in early care and education settings. In P. Armbruster, (Ed.), Join the village: Mental health goes to school. New Haven, CT: Yale U. Press.
- Goyette-Ewing, M. & Stahl, S.S. (2008). New Individuals with Disabilities Educational Improvement Act and Psychological Assessment: From Policy to Practice. In E. Gregorenko (Ed.), Educating Individuals with Disabilities: IDEAIA 2004 and Beyond. New York, NY: Springer Publishing House
- Goyette-Ewing, M. (unpublished manuscript). Parents First: Curriculum and Leader’s Manual.