Kathy Koenig MSN, APRN
Associate Research Scientist in the Child Study Center; Clinical Nurse Specialist in Psychiatry; Director, Initiative for Girls and Women with Autism Spectrum Disorders
Departments & Organizations
- B.S.N., St. Anselm College, 1981
- M.S.N., Yale University, 1988
- Koenig, K. (2012). Practical Social Skills for Children with Autism Spectrum Disorders: Designing Child Specific Interventions. New York: Norton.
- Koenig, K., White, S., Pachler, M., Lau, M., Lewis, M., Klin, A. & Scahill, L. (2010). Teaching social skills to children with pervasive developmental disorders: A randomized clinical trial. Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders, DOI 10.1007/s10803-010-0979-x.
- Koenig, K., & Levine, M. (2010). Psychotherapy for individuals with autism spectrum disorders. Journal of Contemporary Psychotherapy, Special Edition. Published online: 14 September 2010.