Kathy Koenig MSN, APRN
Associate Research Scientist in the Child Study Center; Clinical Nurse Specialist in Psychiatry; Director, Initiative for Girls and Women with Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Koenig, K. (2012). Practical Social Skills for Children with Autism Spectrum Disorders: Designing Child Specific Interventions. New York: Norton.
- Koenig, K., White, S., Pachler, M., Lau, M., Lewis, M., Klin, A. & Scahill, L. (2010). Teaching social skills to children with pervasive developmental disorders: A randomized clinical trial. Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders, DOI 10.1007/s10803-010-0979-x.
- Koenig, K., & Levine, M. (2010). Psychotherapy for individuals with autism spectrum disorders. Journal of Contemporary Psychotherapy, Special Edition. Published online: 14 September 2010.
- Koenig, K., De Los Reyes, A., Cicchetti, D., Scahill, L. & Klin, A. (2009). Group intervention to promote social skills in school-age children with pervasive developmental disorders: Reconsidering efficacy Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders, 39 (8), 1163-1172.
- Koenig, K. (2007). [Review: Unstrange Minds: Remapping the world of autism.] Journal of Clinical Investigation, 117 (12), 3957.
- Koenig K. & Tsatsanis. K. (2005). Pervasive Developmental Disorders In Girls. In Deborah Bell-Dolan, Sharon L. Foster & Eric J. Mash, (Eds.). Behavioral and emotional problems in girls. New York: Kluwer Academic/Plenum Press.