Minutes from Leadership Working Group Meeting
- Discussion about what are the top concerns of group members: money, finding a job, making friends and connecting with intimate partners, navigating LGBT issues
- How do we learn how to be ourselves in group interactions
- Worries about how much to reveal and how much to keep back
- How to make initiations to others
- How do we deal with “gaslighting” – in our community and particulary on the web.
- Are there ways we can learn to develop anger management strategies?
- How can we develop a web site that will serve us, helping with communication between Group Members and a posting site for information.
Media: Featured Books
Some titles that might be helpful...
- “Aspergirls” by Rudy Simone
- “Safety Skills for Asperger Women: How to save a perfectly good female life” by Liane Holliday Willey
- “Asperger Love: Searching for Romance when you’re not wired to connect" by Amy Harmon.
Media: Featured Films
Films we find interesting
"Napoleon Dynamite" Fox Searchlight Pictures
"Adam" Fox Searchlight Pictures
"Chocolate" Sahamongkol Film International